Mermaid Smoothie Bowl
Beautiful and refreshing mermaid smoothie bowls are here to save the day if you're craving something healthy and tropical for lunch or a mid afternoon snack.
- 2 medium frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 tsp blue spirulina powder (like Blue Majik)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes for garnish
- 1/4 cup blueberries for garnish
- 1/4 cup chia seeds for garnish
Remove fruit from freezer and let thaw for 5 minutes. Peel any fruit that has skin or peel on outside.
Combine all ingredients (except those for garnish) in a blender.Combine all ingredients (except those for garnish) in a blender.
Blend until all ingredients are combined. If it's too thick, add more coconut milk.
Pour into glasses and garnish as you'd like with blueberries, chia seeds, and coconut flakes. Enjoy!