This is a super easy, summery recipe that is tasty and impressive for your next barbecue. I personally love preparing this once peaches are in season because it keeps in the fridge for a few days and is the perfect sweet and savory snack for a warm day.
Summery Peach + Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta
- 6 tbsp fresh basil chopped fine
- 4 medium peaches cubed
- 4 medium heirloom tomatoes cubed
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze (or vinegar)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Soft cheese like Burrata or Mozzarella
- Cube or chop peaches and heirloom tomatoes. Finely chop basil. Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add balsamic glaze and salt and pepper. Mix everything together until tomatoes and peaches are fully coated. Note: For the balsamic glaze, you can purchase this next to the vinegar at the grocery store or you can prepare it yourself at home. If you don’t have time / can’t find the glaze, you can just use regular balsamic vinegar. It provides the same flavor.
- Serve alongside sliced baguette, grilled chicken, or salmon for example! Enjoy.