In search of easy, festive dessert options for your Easter dinner? These mini pastel no-bake cheesecakes are the perfect solution.
For Easter, we always like having a special little treat around to enjoy after dinner while we’re all together. The oven is usually packed full of scalloped potatoes, ham, and carrots so having a no-bake dessert really saves some time and space.
Mini Pastel No-Bake Cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 packages graham crackers (30 sheets)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 17 tbsp unsalted butter (2 1/8 stick) melted
- 3 8 oz packages cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream at room temperature
- 2 1/2 8 oz cans (20oz total) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar / confectioner’s sugar
- food coloring for color
- mini Cadbury eggs for garnish
- sprinkles for garnish
- In a large resealable bag, crush graham crackers until they become fine in consistency and are thoroughly crumbled.
- Add crumbs to a medium / large mixing bowl. Add brown sugar and stir. Add butter and stir until mixture is fully combined.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of a silicone muffin tin. Press flat until graham crackers are firmly packed. Add to freezer for it to set for at least 10-20 minutes.
- Use a mixer to beat together cream cheese until smooth in texture. Add sweetened condensed milk, sour cream until fully combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in vanilla, lemon juice, sugar, and powdered sugar and mix until ingredients are fully combined and smooth (3-4 minutes). Add food coloring if desired to give the cheesecakes a pastel hue.
- Remove crust from freezer. Add the cheesecake batter to the muffin tin on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Cover the muffin tin with plastic wrap tightly and let your mini cheesecakes sit in the refrigerator for at least 6-8 hours. Waiting 12-15 hours is ideal.
- Use a knife to loosen the cheesecakes from their tins before serving. Remove and plate, topping with sprinkles and eggs for decoration.